Privacy and Security Policy
To enable us to provide the best possible customer service to our clients, Sound Choice Pro Audio Pty Ltd (SCP Audio) is aware that it is necessary to collect information and maintain secure records that contain private details concerning our clients. We respectively acknowledge our clients need for privacy and endeavour to protect this privacy by adhering to National Privacy Principles by:
- Only collecting information, such as names, addresses and the type of product the client is interested in, which is necessary for our business to adequately service our customers.
- Only disclosing this personal information:
- to provide a client the goods and services that are SCP Audio's business
- to any organisation or individual where the information will confidentially be used for the purpose of conducting this business, eg supplying name and address details to enable the delivery of products.
- when required by law
- with the client’s permission
- Never selling or disclosing client lists containing personal information to other organisations or individuals apart from those providing services for our own marketing purposes. Let us know by clicking here if you do not wish to receive our marketing material.
- Carefully questioning and identifying any individual before granting them access to any personal information our organisation holds on them.
- Allowing an individual to apply to have any inaccurate information corrected.
- Ensuring all information is securely held to prevent tampering, interference by outside sources or unauthorised use by employees or agents of the organisation.